Sunday SUPing in Tokyo
Sunday, August 16th
Located in Tokyo
The Koyo Matsuri, a festival for the autumn coloured leaves, takes place on Friday, 23rd November (Public Holiday) in the Yoro Valley and Edo Castle Town of Otaki.
We will explore the Yoro Valley with its easy hiking paths winding through the valley and along the river surrounded by the autumn colours leaves reflecting off the water and framing the many waterfalls along the way. We will also visit the quaint Edo period castle town of Otaki and travel through the beautiful Boso countryside with the Moomins. This trip is a photographers paradise.
■ Trip Itinerary:
August 16 (Sunday)
Meet en route (Train Station and Times TBC) OR
7:56 am meet at Nakano Station
9:30 Base camp (change and gear up)
10:00 Safety lecture / start SUPing/Kayaking
12:00 Finish / Clean up
12:30 Walk along the river to picnic spot
14:30 Leave for Tokyo (or optional onsen)
■ Price: 7,000 yen per person
- SUP or Kayak rental and necessary equipment such as paddle, paddling Jacket, life vest etc...
- Transport to/from Mitake (train fare)
■ Min 8 ppl - max 15 ppl
■ Health & Safety
- No handshakes.
- Must bring own hand sanitizer.
- No sharing drinks.
- Social distancing should be maintained.
- Must have own health insurance.
■ Important information.
- The itinerary may change due to weather, traffic, or other unexpected events.
- Payment instructions will be sent later.
- There are limited spots available, and spots are confirmed after payment.
- Please do not join if you are running a fever at the time of the trip.